Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Technical Issue with crack I_vote_lcapTechnical Issue with crack I_voting_barTechnical Issue with crack I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Technical Issue with crack I_vote_lcapTechnical Issue with crack I_voting_barTechnical Issue with crack I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Technical Issue with crack Flags_0

Technical Issue with crack

Go down 
+2
Nadeox1
Avitron
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Technical Issue with crack Empty
PostSubject: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi guys its be Billy.

I am facing an issue with my LFS. I have just installed it, and the problem is that it says Could not Load Car whenever I load any sort of S2 content that includes cars and tracks. When I tried to load Westhill it said "No Track" and it didn't even load! I mean I did perfrom a proper Installation, I said I do not want a Desktop or Start Menu Shortcut.

Please help me, I am very sad, fyi I got stupid Windows 7 (64 bit I think). So I would appreciate all efforts. On the upside I got 86 fps with max graphic settings which in fact does make me a very happy man indeed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Sup bill, you got teamviewer?

Jussa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Not yet unfortunately I do not. Wait one second. What I am trying to do is I have uninstalled the current LFS and I am going to install LFS from a different link from LFS. Maybe that might help, or LFS have secretly made a tiny patch without us knowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 pm

I think i know the exact problem...

Jussa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 pm

I will download Teamviewer if this does not work again. And also I need to ask you when you need to get off the PC around cauz it is getting quite late and I don't want you to stay up beyond your limit and all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Well you got any solution in the meantime or no not yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:40 pm

i got time, about 1 i think, one possible solution.

Jussa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Let me test this installed version first, and I will ask you if I need help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Unfortuanelty even after I cracked this other version of LFS, it still does not work.

Well I am now downloading Teamviewer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Alright, cool Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:51 pm

I'll give you my details on the SCS chat in private ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Issue sorted, I forgot that I had a 64 bit OS. So I preety badly epic failed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Yes u did
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 pm

maby your pc is 64bit
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Khaleel, you Neutral

Read the damn guide, there is a special passage for 64bits and Notrack.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Lol...Nadeox helped me. But here i cant crack downstairs anymore. Having probs with it. But doesnt matter, upstairs i got my wheel, and my Account. xD
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Lol nad, my problem is fortunately sorted. I already am starting to miss my Ancient Windows XP =( now that laptop is my dad's.

I'm thinking of downgrading my OS to Windows XP, i mean like it uses so much processor speed. I mean why the hell is Win 7 so god damn complicated and confusing? I mean like those stupid widgets use soo much startup spare resources that I can use for a faster boot, but NO they gotta be used for the pointless weather widget and all that.

I mean it took me A WHOLE HOUR TO FIND OUT HOW TO SWITCH ON MY WIRELESS ADAPTER! What the HELL!

*RAGE MODE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:53 pm

I have a Question for Nadeox1 and whoever else can help me solve my problem. How do I make LFS look more Glossy, more of that HD look? I mean I tried that Bloom thing it looks so dull and boooring! I mean it looks real ugly. And I am not happy, of the quality of LFS I am getting. It should be way better than this. Please if you have any high resolution mods and all that please tell me.

For now, don't think if my PC can handle it or not, I just want something to make LFS more High Definition(ish).

FYI my max resolution is: 1366 x 768

Many Thanks in Advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:30 am

I also have another question for you guys (stupid one I know).

Will Assasins Creed II work out on my Laptop.

My Specs:
Intel 15-2410M (2.3 Ghz)
Integrated Intel GMA HD 3000
6 GB RAM
Mouse
Keyboard
Windows 7

Further Details of my Graphics Card:
Video RAM: 1696 MB
Pixel Shader: 4.1
Vertex Shader: 4.1

AC II Req's:
- Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.4 GHz
- 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista - Windows 7
- Windows XP (32 and 64 bit) / Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit) / Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- 256 MB DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (NVIDIA GeForce 7/8/9/100/200 series / ATI RADEON X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series)

So I am wondering if it will work. I checked at "system requirements lab" and they said it wont work simply because I do not have a Dedicated Graphics card. But I do fill in the GPU requirements or does it have to still be a Nvida or ATI Radeon Dedicated Graphics Card?

And if ACII works, will AC Brotherhood and Revelations, FSX, Dirt 3 and Battlefield 3 also work?

I apreciate your support in advance.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
kokal
Getting Good
Getting Good
kokal

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:53 am

But have you tried looking it from youtube?
I think it will run but not with maximum settings.
Why don't you have a try?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Arumis.V
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:22 pm

LOL , i never see this problem. but , good luck
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Bill you can increase the reflections.

Go to cfg.exe in LFS and change the Shine from 1.0 to 2.0 , ( 0.5 or 1.5 won't work )
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:00 am

Stupid Question gonna stupidstupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 am

loL nad almost any game works on my PC even though it has only got integrated.

And Jacob I will try that soon indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue with crack   Technical Issue with crack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technical Issue with crack
Page 1 of 1