Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Orange real situation I_vote_lcapOrange real situation I_voting_barOrange real situation I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Orange real situation I_vote_lcapOrange real situation I_voting_barOrange real situation I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Orange real situation Flags_0

Orange real situation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brainafk
Noob
Noob

Orange real situation Empty
PostSubject: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 am

What actually happen i was driving on my side then "Orange" was on the road on my side and i crashed him because i couldn't stop.He tried to avoid his concequences that's why i insulted him saying "idiot".I told him to pay me because he was blocking the way.He said no and tried to throw the fault on me.Then we started a dispute for like 2-3 hours.After that i went on the wrong side crashed him it was totally my mistake i ain't trying to avoid it but when he was on the road he didn't pay me why should i pay now?You could give me a warning.I'm playing in your server like 10+ hours daily!!!He is also doing some shitty things to me like stopping on the corners , crashing me but i'm not reporting him because i'm not a gossip.I bet he wanted to set me up.Can you tell me where the insult actually is?You ban the wrong guy.If you even knew what he's doing while any admins aren't in.

Last edited by brainafk on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
brainafk
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 am

Btw thank you darklord for ruining my bonus.
Back to top Go down
GoDJytooo
Great Job
Great Job
GoDJytooo

ranks [SCS]Member

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:17 am

When that happened i was in server and tedy is right. I cant prove that cuz I dont have replay but guys (admins) tedy is very active player I am driving with him all the day . He is a good driver and at this situation it was Orange's mistake. If u dont do anything this is only 7 days.

Tnx
Back to top Go down
artur4593
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:29 pm

GoDJytooo what situation you talking about?
Back to top Go down
artur4593
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:34 pm

I should have made more screens, where brainafk calls me kid, idiot, shemale and other offending words. About the words brainafk wrote: Me crashing you? There was only one time when I got stuck between barriers. Usually, I am too lazy to make the report, but you made me want to do it, after you started disrespecting me with GoDJytooo. I have not done anyhting to them, maybe I just don´t play much and then I have not earned my respect, but disrespecting players is just not right.
Back to top Go down
brainafk
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Why you didn't pay me the first time huh?You could say just one sorry and everything would be fine but you...trying to throw the fault on me.It was your fault! I had to make screens also.
Back to top Go down
artur4593
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Damn, I have argued about that with you for alot now about that crash, the crash was our both fault. I´ll explain: I was taking turn next to pits, and then hit the barrier and got stuck. First thing I tried to do is to get out fast, but 10 seconds passed and brainafk came with big speed and hit me. Told him I would not have managed to write !pitlane, because my notebook is to the right from my steering wheel and screen. You could have watched the map either or brake, because Jorks tried to brake there and he managed to do it, but you did not even brake. And still it is not the reason to offend me with such words.
Back to top Go down
brainafk
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:51 pm

You shouldn't go on my way.For 600th time learn to drive man.Jorks is a cool guy he isn't like you Gossie.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Wowowowo brainafk Watch your words god damn. I see NO evidence at all, nothing will be done without evidence.

Also bad form.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:31 pm

you were banned for crashing , wrong way and then even had the courage of insulting and now you ask for an unban ? of please stop this pathetic showcase.
I don't fricking care how much you play on the server and I couldn't care less.this is a unban form (which btw incorrect by its form) and not an apply or something.
And I suggest you watch your words if you don't want to get banned from forums as well.
and Jorks , Please stop posting your useless comments .
TOPIC LOCKED AND BAN STAYS
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange real situation   Orange real situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orange real situation
Page 1 of 1